winapi_stats

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Apr 2 07:38:53 CST 2004

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, hatky wrote:

> On Thursday 01 April 2004 22:40, Francois Gouget wrote:
> > Did you find what caused the API count discrepency for winearts.drv and
> > others?
> You said remove them...................

Yes but it would still be interesting to know why the statistics where
wrong rather than just sweep the problem under the rug.

In your latest patch you filter out more dlls but you also duplicate
some entries like 'winenas.drv'. Maybe the dlls were already correctly
filtered out and the only problem was that the page I looked at was way
out of date...