GDI: Merge the enhmfdrv into one .c file.

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 2 01:10:30 CST 2004

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> We'll, I've tried. But before objecting that strongly, hear me
> out for a bit. The resulting file is not too big (~2000 lines),
> which is on the order of a _small_ control. When I started working
> on the listview, it was a 10000 line file. Initially I thought
> this was a disaster, but after having worked with it, I wouldn't
> have it much different now.
>
> Anyway, I don't mean to argue: you work on it, and so you get
> to call the shots. All I'm saying is that judging by other
> parts in Wine, is not such a bad change...

Well, I think you're removing layout and order to fit this piece of code
into a schema that doesn't really make sense to me.  The layout of the
EMF code was modelled after the X11DRV's DC implemenation.

I agree that we should have one directory per dll in the dlls directory,
however I don't think that means we can't have any subdirectories for
various parts of the same dll in that one directory.

If you go down this path, do you intend to merge dlls/user/dde and the
various directories in dlls/ddraw into one directory too?

Mike