Personal tree with interesting patches

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sun Apr 4 12:13:45 CDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 12:28, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Mike, where is your DCOM related work?

Well, all the patches that *I* wrote for DCOM have been merged into Wine
by Alexandre a long time ago. If you are thinking of the merge I did of
Oves TransGaming patches, then I'm afraid the only tree I have with that
work is ancient and I have not had time to import it into arch yet (I
may not bother).

I never was able to split it up to Alexandres liking. Hopefully if I am
to do it a second time, I will have sufficient skill and knowledge to
turn it into a correct series of patches.

thanks -mike