CryptoAPI

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 11:25:00 CDT 2004

Jacek wrote:
> Has anybody started implementing CryptoApi in WINE??
> If no mayby someone can give me some clues how to
> start... I am not bad i C++ I think, but I
> have never make thing like that. I don't promise I
> will do that, but I can try... :)

Hi Jacek, take a look at Wine's rsabase.dll, that DLL
doesn't do very much yet.  All its functions
(CPAcquireContext, etc) are described here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/security/security/cryptography_functions.asp

If you have access to a Windows box it's easier: you
can load the DLL itself and call all the functions and
try to reproduce what it's doing.

Good luck,
--Juan