wineserver: correctly free the debug ctx

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Apr 5 16:18:17 CDT 2004

Eric Pouech <pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> when a debugging thread is attached to several processes, the debug
> context (shared across all processes) is destroyed when the first
> process terminates. This patch destroys it when the last process
> attached terminates.

It seems to me this will cause the context to never be freed. I don't
understand the problem with multiple processes, the context is bound
to the debugger thread so it shouldn't make any difference how many
processes are being debugged. Could you please give more details on
the problem?

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org