inheriting exec-shield avoidance

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 8 10:48:23 CDT 2004

Hi Peter,

Yeah, I'm aware of the problem with interitance... there might be a
tricky way to fix it by setting WINELOADER to the name of a script that
runs "wld $winebinary"... otherwise wine will need to be modified.

I just downloaded the source to setarch.  We may be able to incorporate
it into wine-glibc.c ...

Mike