Workaround a SoundBlaster 16 OSS bug

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Fri Apr 9 02:01:18 CDT 2004

> On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 02:27:19AM +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> > Note: AFAIK Andreas' kernel patch has never been applied :-(
> In fact it has been, fortunately, just about two weeks ago...
> By Andreas Kies in 2.4.26-pre3.

Was it the patch exactly the way you did it ? From what I remember from the
time I still had my SB16, the patch fixed the crash, but it gave a lot of
bad results with Wine (as far as I can remember, DSound applications started
to sound as bad as on my laptop's i810 :-) ).

                   Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/