WININET: make WCHAR strings const where possible

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Apr 13 12:38:23 CDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Mike McCormack wrote:
[...]
> Perhaps we should make a janitorial task to CONST-ify strings where
> possible?

In some places the Unicode strings that are declared *inside functions*
are declared both static and const. Is the static necessary in that
context?

The following command can help in this janitorial task:
grep -r WCHAR . | egrep "\\[\\] *= *{ *" | grep -v const

     We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Division is futile.