Handling dialog messages for non-template based dialogs

Santosh Siddheshwar santosh.s at sonata-software.com
Thu Apr 15 05:39:42 CDT 2004

Actually there is WM_GETMINMAXINFO which comes before WM_NCCREATE but I dont
think we should put the DIALOGINFO
initialization logic there. WM_NCCREATE should be the better option.
Regards
Santosh Siddheshwar

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.