dlls/kernel/console.c::SetConsoleCtrlHandler() cleanup/fixup

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Apr 15 19:54:22 CDT 2004

On April 15, 2004 7:54 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Error codes should not be based on suggestions, what you should do is
> write a small test program under Windows to find out the real codes.

Hopefully, this sort of thing will be easier once we have the testing
framework in place. For example, it's difficult for me to run a test
program on Windows, because I don't have (an easily accessible) one.

So maybe with the testing framework in place, people can start by
submitting a test, waiting for results, and then submitting the
implementation. Very XP-ish :), but also rather cool. One would
be able to easily test a hypothesis in about 24h on a large number
of different Windows versions, configurations, etc.

Once small detail missing: Paul has vanished off the web, so we don't
actually have anything to run on the Windows boxes :(

--
Dimi.