dlls/kernel/console.c::SetConsoleCtrlHandler() cleanup/fixup

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Apr 16 06:41:43 CDT 2004

Peter Riocreux <par+wine_devel at silistix.com> writes:

> "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:
>
>> So maybe with the testing framework in place, people can
>> start by submitting a test, waiting for results, and then
>> submitting the implementation. Very XP-ish :), but also
>> rather cool. One would be able to easily test a
>> hypothesis in about 24h on a large number of different
>> Windows versions, configurations, etc.
>
> I am not well enough versed in the Windows world to try to
> write a test-case, but if someone can point me at a
> framework for a basic prog that I can fill in bits of,
> then I will test it on the one platform I have access to -
> XP - and use the values from there.

Slight misunderstanding here.  The testing framework is part
of Wine -- look in dlls/*/tests for examples.  The
developers' guide covers the topic: see

http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-devel/testing

If you contribute to this testing suite, your tests will be
automatically run on all platforms from time to time.  It
provides great value for the developers, so please add your
tests by all means and ask questions if you are stuck.
--
Feri.