A Few Newbie questions

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Mon Apr 19 23:14:25 CDT 2004

Hello All,

I have been watching Wine grow over a period of time and it looks like
things are getting better each time that I visit the site.

Let me first say "GREAT JOB" to all of the developers on the project.

I am wondering a few things and hope someone could take a stab at
answering these for me.

1.) Is wine thread save and can I run many instances without problems?
Also, can multiple users be running multiple instances without major
degrades in system performance for each instance?

2.) What is the main differences between the WineX and Wine
developments?  Which is more stable?

Thanks in advance,
Lonnie.