Winetest results uploaded... where?

Jakob Eriksson jakov at vmlinux.org
Tue Apr 20 20:00:47 CDT 2004

Ferenc Wagner wrote:

>Jakob Eriksson <jakov at vmlinux.org> writes:
>

>>Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>>

>>>For consistency.  But it's time to come forward with
>>>ideas about what and how to show in the summaries!
>>>

>>Summaries?  I don't understand... which summaries of what?
>>

>Oh man...  Read the main headline on the page we are talking
>about!  The one which starts with 'Main summary...' :)  I'm
>talking about the only page we have at the moment.

That's it!  I'm going to bed.

On a side note, how about this:

int running_on_wine ()
{
    HKEY version_key;
    long size = 0;

    RegCreateKeyEx (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
                    "Software",
                    0,
                    NULL,
                    REG_OPTION_NON_VOLATILE,
                    KEY_ALL_ACCESS,
                    NULL,
                    &version_key,
                    NULL);

    return ERROR_SUCCESS == RegQueryValue(version_key, "Wine", NULL, &size);
}

void print_version ()
{
    OSVERSIONINFOEX ver;
    BOOL ext;
    static const TCHAR wine[128] = {"Wine"};

    ver.dwOSVersionInfoSize = sizeof(OSVERSIONINFOEX);
    if (!(ext = GetVersionEx ((OSVERSIONINFO *) &ver)))
    {
        ver.dwOSVersionInfoSize = sizeof(OSVERSIONINFO);
        if (!GetVersionEx ((OSVERSIONINFO *) &ver))
            report (R_FATAL, "Can't get OS version.");
    }

    if (running_on_wine()) {  /* Make a an obvious signature for Wine */
        ext = 1;

        ver.dwMajorVersion = 1;
        ver.dwMinorVersion = 1;
        ver.dwBuildNumber  = 1;
        ver.dwPlatformId   = 1;
        strncpy (ver.szCSDVersion, wine, sizeof(wine));
    }

    xprintf ("    dwMajorVersion=%ld\n    dwMinorVersion=%ld\n"
             "    dwBuildNumber=%ld\n    PlatformId=%ld\n
szCSDVersion=%s\n",
             ver.dwMajorVersion, ver.dwMinorVersion, ver.dwBuildNumber,
             ver.dwPlatformId, ver.szCSDVersion);

    if (!ext) return;

    xprintf ("    wServicePackMajor=%d\n    wServicePackMinor=%d\n"
             "    wSuiteMask=%d\n    wProductType=%d\n    wReserved=%d\n",
             ver.wServicePackMajor, ver.wServicePackMinor, ver.wSuiteMask,
             ver.wProductType, ver.wReserved);
}