RFH: winetest testing

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Apr 21 00:16:35 CDT 2004

On April 20, 2004 5:32 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> kernel32:file leaves a temp file behind
> kernel32:pipe loops forever on Win9x/Me (not included in my
>                                          version of winetest)
> oleaut32:vartest takes too long to complete
> user32:dialog tends to hose Win9x
> user32:input  hangs

Good list. We'll need to fix these soon I believe, can you
keep track of them so we don't forget them? Or better, may
we should open a Test meta-bug in bugzilla, and log separate
bugs for each defect, as dependants of the metabug. Yeah,
and we can link the metabug from the (future) index page,
to keep it fresh in our memory :)

--
Dimi.