project David?

R.U. Deranged yes_this_is_a_real_address at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 15:46:14 CDT 2004

I'd also like to respond, as if their BS actually needs to be taken seriously,
that I have personally never had a Win32 application under Wine crash my
Linux kernel, nor have I experienced a Blue Screen of Death while running an
application under Wine. For me, that pretty much negates the "market
advantage" their alleged architectural improvements supposedly gives them
over Wine.

They say they're giving a demo of their beta version to the press today, so
perhaps we'll have more specific information tomorrow.

Incidentally I wonder how Bill Joy would feel about his words and name being
misused as a virtual endorsement of this company in their marketing spiel.