Winetest: outstanding issues (USING)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Apr 22 23:15:40 CDT 2004

On April 22, 2004 8:38 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Why not to put this into a resource instead?  I implemented
> the URL option because I thought the permanent archive URL
> may not be known at build time; it's surely not the case now.

Yes, but it seems easier like this. We handle winetest sources,
they build, they don't need to mess with the sources they build.
Besides, the implementation is trivial, I'll produce a patch.
If there are reasons why we would want these in the resources,
we can trivially move it there. But for now, from an operational
perspective, it does seem easier to manage like this.

--
Dimi.