winetest: dissect & gather

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Apr 23 09:30:20 CDT 2004

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> 1. Multiple builds
>
> For a given BUILD_ID, we can have reports comming from
> different builds now, that is from different winetest-*.exe.
> That means a much of URLs, etc.

That's abuse. :) BUILD_ID is intended to identify winetest,
not Wine.  We can change the design, basically it's about
the need of seeing any two reports on the same screen.

> 2. Multiple reports
>
> For a given BUILD_ID, we may get multiple reports from the
> same client (same Tag).

Yes, it's the same problem as above.

> 3. Build Info

Yes, that's easy.

> 4. Template

I don't know about it anything.  Given some guidance I'm
willing to change gather, but seems like Jer is bogged down
too much...
--
Feri.