winetest: build & publishing

chmorgan at charter.net chmorgan at charter.net
Fri Apr 23 16:27:14 CDT 2004

Lately I've been doing a lot of installer building with the NSIS installer(http://nsis.sf.net).  We could easily package winetest as a self-extracting and executing installer that was transparent to the user.  The installer would simply extract the actual winetest.exe to windows/temp, start it up and wait until it completed before exiting.  This should be transparent to winrash as well.

Chris