Fix for test of CreateFileMapping in dlls/kernel/tests/file.c

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Sat Apr 24 01:12:38 CDT 2004

Am Samstag, 24. April 2004 00:54 schrieb Jakob Eriksson:
>  From a run of winetest 20040423 on Windows XP:
>
> file.c:1075: Test failed: mapping should succeed
> file.c:1077: Test failed: can't close mapping handle
> file: 487696 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 2 failures.
>

> Seems CreateFileMapping has some seriously strange behaviour.
> I tested some more how XP behaves and produced a patch based on that.
>

> regards,
> Jakob

Hello Jakob,

+    *handle = CreateFile(filename, GENERIC_READ|GENERIC_WRITE, 0, 0,
+                         CREATE_ALWAYS, FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, NULL);
+    if (handle != INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) {

do you have to test the pointer not the value ?

Bye Stefan