Fwd: Re:SpecOpS Labs

Tim Hentenaar tth at one.net
Mon Apr 26 12:58:56 CDT 2004

I sent an inquiry and got the exact same response (twice), i believe it's a scripted response system. (In my case, it was "Good Evening, Mr. Hentenaar").

The claims they make about wine are just hillarious. :P  I don't think they've ever even looked at the wine code, or else they'd know that thier claims are unfounded. :P

Tim