Winsock help...

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Tue Apr 27 12:28:47 CDT 2004

Unfortunately it is not that easy to use winelib. You can't just link
against wine libraries. To use winelib you need to compile your app using
"winegcc/wineg++" which are frontends to gcc. These tools handle all
complicated wine linking. Note that your app will depend on wine and needs
to have wine installed (including the binary loader). In the case you only
need a small part of wine you could perhaps try to grab the code from
wine...

Roderick