Marlett Replacement Useful for Wine?

David Hammerton david at transgaming.com
Fri Apr 30 17:50:43 CDT 2004

There already is one,

We (TransGaming) created one called TGMarlett which we released under a
BSD license. It should be floating around somewhere, and at least Huw
(from Codeweavers) has it.

Perhaps I should send our version in for inclusion in winehq CVS?

I have both the .ttf and the .sfd - the native file format for the
program I used.

Cheers

David

--