Do more tests in non-interactive mode (resubmit)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Aug 6 13:46:09 CDT 2004

Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com> writes:

> This way we exercise almost as much of the API as in interactive mode
> without disturbing users, and the tests still run fast. The slowest one
> is the winmm test which takes 16 seconds on my machine which supports
> all the tested sound formats (but has only one sound card). Given that
> winetest's timeout is two minutes this gives a wide margin.

The capture test takes about 80 seconds here with the ALSA driver,
which is a bit long. It also fails with the OSS driver:

capture.c:128: Test failed: WaitForSingleObject failed for header
capture.c:129: Test failed: WHDR_DONE not set in frag.dwFlags
capture.c:130: Test failed: frag.dwBytesRecorded=512, should be 800
capture.c:128: Test failed: WaitForSingleObject failed for header
capture.c:129: Test failed: WHDR_DONE not set in frag.dwFlags
capture.c:130: Test failed: frag.dwBytesRecorded=512, should be 800
capture.c:128: Test failed: WaitForSingleObject failed for header
capture.c:129: Test failed: WHDR_DONE not set in frag.dwFlags
capture.c:130: Test failed: frag.dwBytesRecorded=512, should be 800
capture.c:128: Test failed: WaitForSingleObject failed for header
capture.c:129: Test failed: WHDR_DONE not set in frag.dwFlags
capture.c:130: Test failed: frag.dwBytesRecorded=1024, should be 1600
capture.c:128: Test failed: WaitForSingleObject failed for header
capture.c:129: Test failed: WHDR_DONE not set in frag.dwFlags
etc.

Also the wave test makes a lot of noise here, both with ALSA and OSS
drivers.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org