Wine devel: Two MFC bugs

Green, Shaun E. SHAUN.E.GREEN at saic.com
Tue Aug 10 08:49:36 CDT 2004

>This is a known problem. Our edit control does not currently support the
ES_RIGHT style at this time.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

> The second bug is that when I multi-select files to perform an
> operation on, nothing happens. One selected file works fine, but any
> additional ones cause nothing to happen. Works fine in Windows.

>What control are you using for the multi-select?
ofn.Flags = OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT | OFN_HIDEREADONLY | OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST |
OFN_EXPLORER ;

Here is the dialog code;

	szFileName[0] = '\0';
	OPENFILENAME ofn;
	ofn.lStructSize = sizeof (OPENFILENAME);
	ofn.hwndOwner = this->m_hWnd;
	ofn.hInstance = NULL;
#if _LANGUAGE==FRENCH
	ofn.lpstrFilter = "Fichiers TXT\0*.txt\0\0";
#elif _LANGUAGE==ENGLISH
	ofn.lpstrFilter = "txt (*.txt)\0*.txt\0\0";
#endif
	ofn.lpstrCustomFilter = NULL;
	ofn.nMaxCustFilter = 0;
	ofn.nFilterIndex = 0;
	ofn.lpstrFile = szFileName;
	ofn.nMaxFile = _MAX_PATH+50000;
	ofn.lpstrFileTitle = NULL;
	ofn.nMaxFileTitle = 0;
	ofn.lpstrInitialDir = pDoc->repertoire;
	ofn.lpstrTitle = NULL;
	ofn.Flags = OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT | OFN_HIDEREADONLY |
OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST | OFN_EXPLORER ;
	ofn.nFileOffset = 0;
	ofn.nFileExtension = 0;
	ofn.lpstrDefExt = NULL;