Dockable Toolbar painting issue on SUSE 9.1

Krishna Murthy krishna.murthy at guptaworldwide.com
Tue Aug 10 13:42:25 CDT 2004

I am facing the following issue on SUSe pro 9.1, but this issue is not
happening on RH 9.1.
- The MFC application has the dockable toolbar
- When I undock the toolbar to display ad popup window, the screen is not
refreshed and when I see the trace, the X11DRV_SetWindowPos() is called
ininitely.

-  Any one faced this issue?
- Could you please point me to the wine code source files related to toolbar
/ dockable controls so that I could debug where the problem is occurring.

The SUSe pro 9.1 has the follwoing library versions:

XFree86-fonts-scalable-4.3.99.902-40
XFree86-libs-4.3.99.902-40
XFree86-Mesa-devel-4.3.99.902-40
XFree86-fonts-75dpi-4.3.99.902-40