USB?

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 11 09:32:31 CDT 2004

Right, that is the theory but something else must be happening also. For
example with the iPod (what i am concentrating on) the vendor id is
0x05ac which somehow translates to VEN_APPLE and the product id of
0x1201 somehow translates to PROD_IPOD however i cannot find any inf
file or registry key that would show that transition.

-aric