Acknowledgment page

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Aug 13 08:36:07 CDT 2004

> Here's a question for you - should money contribution's credit expire?
> If someone donated 100$ some five years ago, should we still list them?

Another comment on this - - I have a list of names that have
donated to Wine over the past 2 years - some folks quite generously -
and yet I don't feel it's appropriate to publish their names without
their permission.

I try, when I thank them, to ask if they want it to be an anonymous
donation, or if they want credit, but I don't always succeed.

But I suspect if I dug around I could find a list of additional
names to add there.

Cheers,

Jeremy