[lostwages] Add WBL 3.0 (RHEL 3.0 compatible) to the list of RH distros

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Aug 16 02:48:32 CDT 2004

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 09:14:58PM -0400, Vincent Béron wrote:
> Since I finally had the time to install it, lets provide Wine binaries
> for it (it's been asked in the past).
>
> Changelog:
> Add WBL 3.0 (RHEL 3.0 compatible) to the list of RH distros.
This is not really correct.
Google "RHEL WBEL" vs. "RHEL WBL" shows an overwhelmingly clear result,
and whiteboxlinux.org also refers to itself as White Box Enterprise Linux
in the page title (plus it mentions WBEL on the home page!).
It does list White Box Linux, however (although, as mentioned before,
this is much less common).

Andreas Mohr