GetFontLanguageInfo patch.

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 17 10:57:18 CDT 2004

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:05:44 +0200, you wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am searching for a way to make Pegasus Mail for Windows (4.x) display
> Hebrew correctly, from right to left, and I came across a post of yours via
> Google which seems to deal with this issue.
>
> Have you developed any solution to this problem, and if so, is it publicly
> available?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Leib Moscovitz

Unfortunately the issue that you refer to was fixing some left-to-right
problem. I do not know if or how it works for right-to-left writing.

I have cc' ed this message to the wine developers list, perhaps the
developer that is working on/with this, Shachar Shemesh, can shine a bit
of light on the issue.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes