WineSetupTk...

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Tue Aug 17 10:59:10 CDT 2004

winesetuptk is still maintained? I thought the recent config file
changes broke it!

These days Wine is a lot more self configuring than it once was anyway,
we just have a few things that still need to be done (better drive
detection and such) ... what do you want to configure?

-mike