iostream and msvcrt?

Scott Snell ssnell at austechinfo.com.au
Tue Aug 17 20:32:58 CDT 2004

Is that simpler than fixing the MSVCRT headers?  I have used STLport before
so the idea sounds feasable to me.  I imagine I have to change the
gcc-linux.mak by:

replacing the call to gcc with winegcc,
removing references to GLIBC,
adding a path pointing to /include/wine/MSVCRT.

Anything else?

regards,

Scott.