Adventures in serial port.

Scott Snell ssnell at austechinfo.com.au
Fri Aug 20 02:44:02 CDT 2004

Hi Eric,

I have tried the updates but to no avail.  I have a test program that
appears to work well.  However when that code is used in my project I still
lose some characters at the end of the message.  The main difference is that
my project uses sockets, in another thread, to transfer the read/write data
to/from another application.   Could the results from the socket calls be
messing with the ReadFile() results?  I will make an example program that
includes sockets to see if I can verify this.

regards,

scott.