runtime change to WINEDEBUG output

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 26 05:51:49 CDT 2004

Mike Hearn wrote:
> FWIW I usually find +all traces give too much output for debugging
> anything other than startup problems where you have no idea what's
> wrong. Beyond a few seconds execution the logs get too big to work with,
> especially if you're working blind.
And also, as I reported on bug #2393, seems like RelayExclude doesn't work,
so the allocate/free heap and the enter/leave critical section messages
fills the output so much that it's impossible to use it for debug.
Trying to tracing ClrMamePro I'm having a log of 3Gb right after the first
window is loaded...

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/