winetest can't parse subtest for msvcrt(d)

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Fri Aug 27 14:07:06 CDT 2004

On 27 Aug 2004, Vincent Béron wrote:
> Just redirecting it to glibc would be trivial, but the problem is that's
> not the Right Thing To Do (tm) as both don't have exactly the same
> behavior, and that some apps rely on the msvcrt behavior (ie, break when
> using glibc's).

This part if fine.  Now please tell me: why printing result of msvcrt*
tests should depend on the difference of this behaviour?  I mean, why do
we need msvcrt functions to print information about the behaviour of
another msvcrt functions?  I always used to thought this is extremely
uncorrelated stuff:

1, testing function of the lib;
2, printing results of the test.

Are both thingies hardly tied?  Forgive my ignorance, but I am afraid I
won't be able to undrestand this just by digging in the Wine src.  Thanks.