2nd try closed reg keys. make sure CryptSetProviderEx doesnt delete the 'Type XXX' key

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Aug 27 14:28:45 CDT 2004

James Hawkins <truiken at gmail.com> writes:

> Changelog
>  * make CryptSetProviderEx only delete the 'Name' value and not
> delete the entire 'Type XXX' key when deleting the default provider.

You are still leaking keys, and it doesn't even build (CryptCloseKey
is not a valid function). Please take your time, look over the code
carefully, fix all the leaks, then build and test it before
resubmitting. There's no hurry, you don't need to send a new patch
within 10 minutes of getting my mail <g>

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org