tips needed for implementing the common control ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 22:10:13 CDT 2004

> This is all just speculation, but maybe it's possible that Kazaa uses a
> non-standard control in it's code?

You could be right about this, but I'm pretty sure it's
ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES that's needed, because the error I get when I try
to run wine is:

fixme:commctrl:InitCommonControlsEx Unknown class! dwICC=0x4000

I looked through wine/include and in commctrl.h we have:

ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES   0x00004000

and in dlls/comctrl32/commctrl.c we have:

 * FIXME
 *     implement the following control classes:
 *       ICC_LINK_CLASS
 *       ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES

in the docs of InitCommonControlsEx.

> By without native dlls, are you referring to without all standard
> windows dlls, (meaning you can use the dlls supplied with kazaa lite) or
> without all dlls, period, end of story?

Yea if kazaa gives us dlls to use...we'll use em.

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:17:24 -0400,
michael at cherryblossom.homelinux.com

--
James Hawkins