Add some padding in WINPROC_wrapper

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Tue Aug 31 06:29:08 CDT 2004

Uwe Bonnes wrote:

> The problem happens quite early, when the installation wrapper asks for a
> location to unzip the file. If the error happens, nothing is displayed. If
> the wrapper error doesn't happen. a Messagebox "WebPACK" : To begin the
> installation... is displayed.

Are you talking about the dialog in the attached screenshot? I have no
trouble getting past that screen.  InstallShield's wizard starts running
for me, and starts copying files.

Perhaps the problem is due to a missing registry key or directory?  If
you'd like I can send you a relay trace to compare.

Mike