Small WinMM janitorial project

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 01:38:56 CST 2004

Hi,
With this patch it is possible to use a few Windows sound drivers under
ReactOS but I have only submitted patches for one small part of this
because its going to require a bit of rework of the existing WinMM
code. This should fix 2 of the existing W->A CrossCall issues

# dlls/winmm/winmm.c: winmm: waveInGetDevCapsW: illegal call to
waveInGetDevCapsA
# dlls/winmm/winmm.c: winmm: waveOutGetDevCapsW: illegal call to
waveOutGetDevCapsA

but before it can be merged we have to rewrite the Wine drivers to
accept Unicode. I am planing on adding this as a subproject to the
Janitorial page.

Thanks
Steven