Bug Busters

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 1 11:04:49 CST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 11:52 -0500, James Hawkins wrote:
> What time is best for everyone?  Also is once a week too much or not
> enough?

I think as long as both USians and Europeans can be awake at the same
time, it should be that sort of time. So evening GMT. Before saying
"let's do it once a week" it makes sense to just do it once and gauge
interest. If there aren't really that many potential hackers wanting
help then I'd be pretty demotivated quickly (as pointed out, I'm not so
keen on just random untargetted bugfixing)