Bug Busters

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:25:38 CST 2004

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:04:49 +0000, Mike Hearn <mh at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 11:52 -0500, James Hawkins wrote:
> > What time is best for everyone?  Also is once a week too much or not
> > enough?
>
> I think as long as both USians and Europeans can be awake at the same
> time, it should be that sort of time. So evening GMT. Before saying
> "let's do it once a week" it makes sense to just do it once and gauge
> interest. If there aren't really that many potential hackers wanting
> help then I'd be pretty demotivated quickly (as pointed out, I'm not so
> keen on just random untargetted bugfixing)

So that the most potential developers will be able to join, let's have
the session this Friday Dec. 3, 7pm GMT.  Is that a good time for
anyone interested or should we push it back a week?  Also get the word
out to anyone that possibly doesn't read this list but that you know
would like to get started with developing wine.  The more we have show
up, the more future developers we can get on the project (plus more
squashing power :)

--
James Hawkins