<<PATCH>> Added shell32.dll functions to browse for unix directory;

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com
Wed Dec 1 12:40:37 CST 2004

Robert van Herk wrote:

>-LPITEMIDLIST WINAPI SHBrowseForFolderA (LPBROWSEINFOA lpbi)
>+static INT_PTR BrowseW (LPBROWSEINFOW lpbi, DLGPROC dlgproc, enum browsemode aBrowseMode)
>+{
>+        INT_PTR ret;
>+
>+        browseMode = aBrowseMode;

I may miss something here but this looks like a global variable and that would make
these function theoretically thread unsafe. As long as only winecfg is going to use
this functionality for the unix case it seems not a problem as there is probably not
any chance that the native Windows version is called at that moment but this may of
course change in the future.

Rolf Kalbermatter