systray rewrite part 2

Grant Williamson traxtopel at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 1 14:37:19 CST 2004

Mike,
        does this help any?

Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the
config file
fixme:crypt:CRYPT_VerifyImage (rsaenh.dll, 0x77e2a488): not verifying image
fixme:crypt:CRYPT_LoadProvider Failed to load dll "rsaenh.dll"
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange :stub
trace:systray:send_to_tray message=0
trace:systray:send_to_tray iconsize = 2208, icon = 0x12b6
trace:systray:send_to_tray No tray window found, starting wineshell
err:systray:send_to_tray Could not start wineshell, error 0x2