[OLE #2] Provide Reference Implementation of DllCanUnloadNow

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Dec 2 10:40:50 CST 2004

Robert Shearman <rob at codeweavers.com> writes:

> Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
>
> >Perhaps it would be better to prefix both a variable and lock/unlock
> >interfaces with a module name, in this case "DEVENUM_" since they are
> >global and externally visible.
> >

> Do we still need to worry about that crap even though we don't link
> directly to other DLLs anymore?

We don't have to use separate names, but it's a good idea anyway,
since it makes life easier with grep, winedbg, etags, etc. In any
case, please don't make internal functions look like Windows APIs; if
you don't want a DEVENUM_ prefix, then name it lock_module() or
something like that.

Also please change the "cLocks" name, that's really confusing ("what
has a clock got to do with the ref count?").

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org