New Canadian keyboard layout

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
Sat Dec 4 11:20:07 CST 2004

Please use this new patch instead.

There were a few mismatches in my previous patch, I tweaked it a bit,
and now I get a perfect score of 127.

trace:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Attempting to match against
"Canadian CAN/CSA-Z243.200-92 keyboard layout"
trace:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout matches=48, mismatches=0,
seq=47, score=127

jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
--
Jean-Michel Dault <jmdault at mandrakesoft.com>