RFC: Use editline in winedbg

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sat Dec 4 17:41:34 CST 2004

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 17:17:28 -0600, Robert Shearman wrote:
> I think this should be available via Win32 calls without the licensing
> issues. See dlls/kernel/editline.c

Yeah, maybe, though I'm not sure how easy it'd be to integrate readline
with that stuff. I *really* *really* want this feature, it'd make my life
approximately 110.4% better, so at the risk of annoying Alexandre
I'll vote +1 for putting it in even if the code is in the wrong place and
UNIX specific. Because I want it that much :)