Includes [1] ntdll

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Dec 7 10:15:42 CST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 06:15:39AM -0800, Jon Griffiths wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the suspicion that my hacking on header files was causing too many
> files to be rebuilt, I whipped up a quick perl script to identify
> unneeded header files. This series of patches is the result.
Nice stuff, but... where is it?
The most important part, I mean: the perl script ;-)

Note that some removed include files might be needed for different systems,
so some breakage might/may/will follow this patch.
(Gerald Pfeifer will *love* your "nice" work, I'm sure ;-)
But I'd still vote strongly for including it, since it will remove lots of
cruft.

Thanks,

Andreas Mohr