Includes [4] shlwapi

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 11:57:58 CST 2004

Hi Juan,

> winnls.h declares WideCharToMultiByte, and we just saw a
> compilation error
> on some systems because it was missing [1].

winnls.h is included already by wine/unicode.h in url.c, so its not
needed again there. The script I wrote basically comments out the
includes one at a time, and restores any that caused a compile
failure when missing. The worst that could happen is that a new
warning could be generated, but I rebuilt all the files, check the
build logs and believe I got them all.

Cheers,
Jon

P.S. I will be trying your patch as soon as I can clean up my tree a
bit :-)

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com