wine/ windows/win.c windows/painting.c server/ ...

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 7 14:10:28 CST 2004

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:52:03 -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 11:31:53AM -0600, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> > Log message:
> > 	Moved update region handling to the server.
> >
> > Patch: http://cvs.winehq.org/patch.py?id=14725
>
> Cool stuff! Way to go Alexandre, this is really, really good news!

Yep yep yep, good to see. Soon we can start nailing all those bugs blocked
on the WM rewrite.

Hey, maybe I can resubmit my LockWindowUpdate patch soon :)

Flip side is there are still a few regressions from the previous WM work
that I haven't got around to investigating (or reporting, for that matter ..)