Feedback on user manual

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Tue Dec 7 19:02:01 CST 2004

Please don't use the official Debian packages, they are rather out of
date.  Instead, please use the winehq.org .deb files (I'll upload
instructions on how to get them by tomorrow), or compile from CVS. The
documentation is also currently undergoing a rewrite - you can see its
status as of the latest release on the winehq.org web page.  Currently,
only the introduction of the user guide is in its updated state - I'm
working on patching up the Getting Wine chapter as well as some other
stuff like the bug reporting guide.

Thank you for your input though,
Scott Ritchie,
Self Proclaimed Wine Usability guy