dlls/gdi/tests/metafile.c warning about test_mf_PatternBrush

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Thu Dec 9 14:42:11 CST 2004

Le jeu 09/12/2004 à 14:03, Gerald Pfeifer a écrit :
> The following patch to dlls/gdi/tests/metafile.c
>
>   revision 1.3
>   date: 2004/12/09 11:37:59;  author: julliard;  state: Exp;  lines: +236 -0
>   Walt Ogburn <reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu>
>   Added some tests for win-format metafiles.
>
> introduces the following warning:
>
>   metafile.c:381: warning: `test_mf_PatternBrush' defined but not used
>
> Should we put #ifdefs around the definition, or enable the following
> code in the main test function?
>
>     /* Crashes under wine: */
>     /* test_mf_PatternBrush(); */
>
> Another option would be not to make this function static.

Making it not crash is even better. If we just silence it, it'll get
forgotten and won't even be tested on Windows. Truning it into
todo_wine() doesn't look practical because of the crash...

IIRC, there are 3 other tests (can't recall in which dll exactly
offhand) which are defined but never actually used. I think they are in
user32 or gdi.

Vincent